Monday, January 28, 2013

My First Semester as a Teacher

In response to Mrs. Stevens blog
My first semester as a teacher was a great experience for my teaching career. I intern at Holiday Height Elementary School under Mr. Briggs, who teaches 5th grade and Mrs. Fitch, who teaches 1st grade. 

During my time at my sight school I spend the first 40 minutes in my 5th grade class while they are learning about American History. Once my time is up in my 5th grade class I go to my 1st grade classroom where they are practicing their math skills. 

My first day at Holiday Heights Elementary I was extremely excited, when I walked into each classroom the kids were very welcoming and excited for me to be there. This semester I am looking forward to learning more from my mentors and from the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment