Sunday, January 13, 2013

My plans for the future

In response to Mrs. Stevens blog
 
  1. I want to be more efficient in class during the second semester. In order to be more efficient in class I will need to spend less time on my phone and be focused on the task at hand. By focusing my time on what needs to be done, my grades will hopefully improve, not that there horrible it would just be nice for them to all be A's. If I learn to be more efficient in class it will help me while I'm in college and I will have a less stressful second semester.
  2. I want to learn as much as I can in my internship during the second semester. In order to learn as much as I can I must ask questions about things that confuse me and to try to absorb everything I can. By absorbing all I can it will give me more insight on how to be a better teacher and prepare me for my own classroom.
  3. I want to be excellent in everything I do during second semester. In order to be excellent I will have to be determined to do whatever it takes to achieve my goal. By having determination it will help me accomplish anything I put my mind to. If I am excellent in everything I do it will it will become a habit that I will use throughout the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment