Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Part 3: Reflection is good for the soul

In response to Mrs. Stevens blog.

The beginning of this year I had no idea what I was in for, all I knew was that I wanted to be in something that involved kids. I never imagined how much of an impact this class would have on my future. I have now decided to go to UNT and major in education because of this class. I hope that in 25 years I can still be able to say that teaching was the right choice for me. In my classes we just said some goodbyes my plan is to go back sometime next week to have time where I can tell them how much of privilege teaching them was (all my classes were testing..). Knowing that I will not be able to see those kids every week is a little heart breaking but, the memories I have had with them will last a life time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment