Friday, May 10, 2013

Thank a Teacher!

In response to Mrs. Stevens' blog 
http://youtu.be/niwmohoLnhk

Dear Ms. Neighbors, 

     You have probably heard all of this before, but here it comes again. I don't think you will ever realize how much of an impact you have had on so many lives. Your passion for what you do is such an amazing thing for me to witness. I don't think I have ever known someone who has taught me as many life lessons as you have. This year I didn't quote you because the things you said were funny... although most of them were. I quoted you because I don't want to forget the insightful things that you have instilled in me. You have changed me for the better, and for that I am eternally grateful. Thank you for passion, commitment, and enthusiasm throughout the years. Thank you for never doubting us and for encouraging us to go beyond what we thought were possible. Thank you so much for everything.

Sincerely, 
Isabella Lacaze

No comments:

Post a Comment